Yamaha outboards, tough, reliable and economical.
Yamaha outboards deliver the reliability and dependability that you need when you’re out on the water.
Regardless of whether you’re up a creek, out in the bay or even further out in deep water you need an outboard that will bring you home safely.
That’s what Yamaha outboards deliver day after day and week after week across the creeks, bays and deep water around Australia.
Yamaha has been building outboards for over 50 years and they have built up a legendary reputation for producing strong, tough, reliable, economical and fuel-efficient motors that can handle the toughest local conditions.
Yamaha outboard motors are the outboard of choice for recreational users and commercial users too.
In the commercial sector they power everything from small work boats right up to large tourist vessels operated by Government agencies.
Your Yamaha outboard is built to last
Yamaha outboards are built to last with:
- Special paint processes to protect the motor against corrosion and the effects of UV rays
- Exclusive aluminium alloy developed by Yamaha to combine strength with light weight and anti-corrosion properties
- High-quality stainless steel components for extra durability
- Water-sealed outer walls that reduce noise and protect the exhaust system
- Large self-sacrificing anodes located in strategic places to draw corrosion away from important engine components
- Fresh-water flushing to remove salt and debris that can reduce engine life
- Ultra-tough lower gear cases and bears to improve durability and increase engine life.
Yamaha outboards – advanced technology to give you the edge
Yamaha leads the field in the use of advanced technology to:
- Increase fuel efficiency
- Reduce noise and exhaust emissions
- Produce more power while reducing weight through the use of plasma-fused cylinder technology.
Why would you buy anything else?
When you’re looking to buy a new outboard Yamaha outboards tick all the right boxes and the Yamaha outboard you buy will go on ticking all the right boxes for years to come.
Call us today on (07) 4124 6988
Please note that Yamaha Australia requires all Yamaha outboards to be fittedand personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.